Friday, August 31, 2012

Hope You Have Recovered from Your Recent Indisposition

Fountain and Lake, Central Park, New York

Postmarked 31 August 1909
Hudson Term Station, New York

Postcard Caption:
Fountain and Lake, Central Park, New York
Postcard Message:
Hope you have fully recovered from your recent indisposition and are again enjoying your usual good health and spirits. / With best regards to all, I am / Yours very truly / Henry B-- / 320 Broadway
The last time I was at the Fountain, in July 2009, it was being renovated:


Central Park

2 comments:

Christine H. said...

What a beautiful spot. Hmm, what might a recent indisposition be? Could be an illness or?

P.S. This word verification is killing me. I'll be happy if I get it in three tries.

Nope, that didn't do it. Maybe 4 is a charm.

Pearl Maple said...

Fabulous blog, so many pretty postcards

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...